BINDINGS NOT INCLUDED!! Ski and plates only!
These skis are just like the Deacon 74 (3D.Glass, Speedwall, Multilayer, Extended Tip&Tail Rocker, P-Tex 4504, titanal, sidewall, UVO 3D damper), but are
equipped with the World Cup plate by Marker. They are compatible with Marker Race X-Cell bindings. Deacon 74 PRO version features race finish edging
for a better grip in fast and tight turn: 0,8° on the base and 87,6 on the side. The skis are reinforced in the mid- section.
Deacon 74 are designed for dynamic and aggressive turning.
- 3D Glass sandwich construction with two layers of fiberglass – one that wraps around the base and extends over the sidewalls, and one that sits just below the metal layer on top.
- Full wood core
- Vertical sidewall construction
- Two sheets of titanal
- XDT Tip + Tail Rocker: The combination of an early rise tip and a camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turns regardless of conditions.
- Race Finish: For a better grip in fast and tight turns our World Cup skis come with a special race finish edging
- Pro version: World Cup Piston Plate for added stability, leverage, and grip.