The Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boots fit most feet like a slipper out of the box, tour like crazy, and ski like a boss through all types of snow.
The AX 120 sports a relaxed 100mm last that's great for most average and slightly wider feet, and the Irfran and fiberglass composite construction keeps
weight to a minimum.
With a 100 mm last and a softer flex, the Lupo AX 100 combines the performance of the cabrio design with more foot space and impressive comfort.
The freeride/touring boot performs equally well both on pistes and in the backcountry. High-quality GripWalk soles with a Vibram® profile are optionally available!
The Lupo AX 100 is the softer crossover ski boot for freeriding and touring. With a 100 mm last it offers more foot space as well as the legendary Dalbello fit.
Its huge area of use ranges from the piste in ski resorts to powder slopes that are only accessible after a climb. The large, easy-to-use ski/hike buckle and
removable tongue allow a 67° range of movement. The legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design comes through on descents. High-quality GripWalk
soles with a Vibram® profile can be optionally fitted to make walking easier and reduce the risk of slipping.
If you've been wondering what all the "high volume" feet do for touring, this might be the answer.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- IF LINER: Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable.
- QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE: Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it’s flex.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot.
- GRIPWALK: THE NEW SOLE-BINDING SYSTEM FOR BETTER WALKING COMFORT AND TOP SKIING PERFORMANCE