Pull on our Women's Smartloft 60 Skirt as an extra layer during a cold-weather run or to clean up for that after-ski beverage. Filled with our lightest-weight, 50% recycled wool insulation, this skirt is great over baselayers or tights. And the sides and waistband are made with a stretchy knit fabric to keep it from restricting movement.
- Regular Fit
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit panels target Merino next to skin and polyester against the elements while allowing for ease of movement
- Hidden pocket in waistband
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Side Panel/Waistband - 54% Polyester, 38% Wool, 8% Elastane; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Style: SW019266
- 09/29/2021 09:57:25
If you ever wanted a way to look classy in leggings in the cold weather, this is it! Throw it on over your long underwear bottoms and instantly look put together. Keeps your butt warm on walks outside, stretchy and forgiving, and bonus: the quilting doesn’t show any weird panty lines like a normal fitted skirt would. I got this for Christmas in a different color, and knew I had to have the black also. It was sold out everywhere in my size except Ski Haus, and now I know why. Run, do not walk, to get this skirt in every color.