The Pilla family opened Ski Haus in 1965 and is a benchmark in surrounding communities as the go-to retailer for year-round outdoor living from snow sports to patio furniture—with 3 stores and skihaus.com to serve you.
Ski Haus only sells brands we'd own ourselves. We take pride in offering only high-quality products for year-round outdoor living. Throughout the winter season, we strive to provide discerning shoppers with ski/snowboard gear and apparel that features the latest technology, styles and comfort. During spring and summer, you can look forward to unique, finely crafted patio furniture, plus accessories like grills, umbrellas and fire pits.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Friendly, Industry Advocates & Professionals—we are all avid outdoorsmen and women
• Gear Experts & Certified—services for all levels of snow sports, like tuning, fittings and mountings
• Customer Service Excellence—boasting a 4.9 Google Star rating for all 3 stores and online stores
• Trained Professionals Managing Stores—full-time managers and owners
• Top-Quality Products & Latest Styles—well-known brands plus always exploring new industry players
• Community & Charity Focused—supporting our community all year round
IN THE STORES & BEHIND THE SCENES MAKE SKI HAUS|NOTB YOUR BEST EXPERIENCE
Ski Haus is proud to support local and national organizations working to improve the lives of others and future generations.
Field of Dreams Community Park and Playground (Board Member)
The Field of Dreams is a community park and playground located at 48 Geremonty Drive in Salem, NH. It has been a dream come true for the many volunteers who made this park possible. There is a playground with a dedicated toddler area, as well as areas for older children. Other features of the park include an outdoor fitness trail, hiking trails, a stage for performances and picnic areas for families to enjoy the nice weather and the park. There is also a newly-reconstructed volleyball court.
Taking On Climate Change
Right now, we get to help dictate the outcome rather than react to a foregone conclusion. But if we sit on our hands for the next two decades, we won’t be worried about powder days, tourism or having fun. We’ll be worried about the stability of our environment, our jobs and our economy
Every year, Ski Haus sponsors a Coat Drive prior to winter season in efforts to help those in poverty. Lazarus House has received hundreds of gently-worn, dry-cleaned coats every year. Bring your ski coat and/or ski pant and we'll give you a coupon to use in store for a new set.