The HIGHLANDER ORIGINAL model has been designed for advanced to expert level hikers.
This model will provide enhanced grip, load-bearing capacity and safety right from the first step,
with fine, precision binding helping you to keep steady on your feet.
Perfect for exploring wild slopes!
HIGHLANDER FRAME & TRACTION
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless-steel tips positioned beneath the base of the foot.
Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System: DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- AGILITY AND SPEED: The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION: Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Lateral Adjust: offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)